Undergraduates Taking Graduate Courses

Undergraduate students matriculated into a baccalaureate degree program who receive approval to take a graduate course to satisfy an undergraduate degree requirement pay undergraduate tuition for the course.

Students matriculated into accelerated programs that lead to a baccalaureate and a master's or first professional degree, non-matriculated students, special students and matriculated undergraduate students taking courses in excess of degree requirements pay graduate tuition for graduate courses.

Students with permission to transfer a graduate course for which they paid undergraduate tuition into a graduate program or an accelerated curriculum just pay the difference in tuition for each graduate course transferred.

Further information dealing with graduate tuition, fees and other charges are set forth in the University's Graduate Studies Bulletin.