Use a CoolCAT intercampus loan request when the item you need is on another campus and you want it sent to you.
TO PLACE AN INTERCAMPUS LOAN REQUEST:
FIRST: Search for the book in the online catalog (CoolCAT)
If "Title has multiple holdings" message displays, click on # or title link to find where your item is located.
Florham - FDU Florham
Giovatto - FDU Teaneck Business Reference - FDU Hackensack
Pharmacy - FDU School of Pharmacy (not available for intercampus loans)
Mahoney - College of St. Elizabeth (CSE)
If the book is on a campus other than where you are ...
- Click Make a Request in the blue "Action" box on the right side of the page
- Enter your library barcode number (LIBR ID #) from the front or back of your ID card
- Select Institution
- Enter your last name
- Click Login
- From the drop-down menu choose intercampus loan
- Click OK
- Choose your pick-up location Florham Circulation Dept. or Giovatto Circulation Dept.
- Enter your library barcode number (again) from the front or back of your ID card
- Enter your telephone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address in the Comment box
- Click submit request
You will see a message that indicates your request has been accepted. You will be notified when the book is ready to be picked up. It is a good idea to check back with your campus library in a few days at 973-443-8515 (Florham), 201-692-2279 (Metro).
Remember to logout when you're through searching!