Course Reserves for Faculty
Reserve Loan Periods
There are four reserve loan periods:
- In-house: 2 hour loans, materials may not leave the library
- Overnight: materials may be taken out of the library for 1 day
- 2-Day: materials may be taken out of the library for 2 days
- 3-Day: materials may be taken out of the library for 3 days
The vast majority of reserve materials are available for In-house loan only. This provides the greatest number of students access to the material. Longer reserve loan periods should be used only in special situations.
You will be contacted by the circulation staff if there is a question regarding your request. The requested items will be placed on reserve shortly.
Please feel free to contact either circulation desk if you have any questions.
- Florham Campus 973-443-8515
- Giovatto Library 201-692-2279