Frequently Asked Questions about FDU's CCP

Is there an application fee?

There is a $50 application fee with a $50 check made payable to Fairleigh Dickinson University.

How much is tuition?

Please see tuition notice information.

What is your fax number?

Our fax number is 201-692-7319.

Can I obtain a student ID?

Yes. The community college that you attend will supply you with an ID if you bring a current student schedule from Fairleigh Dickinson or if the campus coordinator verifies your enrollment. If you are in the area of either Fairleigh Dickinson campus you can obtain an ID at the Public Safety office if you are registered for classes in the current semester.

Where can I obtain a copy of my class schedule?

Fairleigh Dickinson will send a copy of your schedule to you prior to the start of classes. You can also obtain the information from FDU's on-line Webadvisor at

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

Contact the Office of Financial Aid at (201) 692-2363 or at for more information.

Who do I contact to submit payment?

Contact Vanessa Eatman in the Office of Enrollment Services at (201) 692-2371 or at

Where are the main campuses?

The main campuses of Fairleigh Dickinson are at two locations in Northern New Jersey. The Metropolitan Campus is located in Teaneck, NJ and the Florham Campus is located in Madison, NJ. The Office of University Partnerships is located at the Metropolitan Campus.

How can I obtain an official copy of my FDU transcript?

Please use this website to order a transcript online,

How do I receive an itemized bill?

Please contact Vanessa Eatman at 201-692-2371 or

How do I set up corporate reimbursement?

Please contact Vanessa Eatman at 201-692-2371 or

How do I obtain proof of enrollment?

Please contact Records at 201-692-2215 and request Proof of Enrollment. They will send you a copy of your current schedule stamped with the university seal.

How can I change my address/name?

You will need to send your request in writing. Please fax your request to Records at 201-692-2209. To change your name you will have to send identification showing your name change such as a driver's license or marriage license to Records.