Meet Our Staff (Metro Campus)
The Housing and Residence Life employs paraprofessional and full-time professional staff members. Professional staff members are responsible for facilities management, programming, discipline, conflict resolution, crisis intervention, and overall coordination of a comprehensive housing and residence life program. All professional and paraprofessional staff members live on or contiguous to the campus for accessibility and responsiveness.
- Ruben C. Flores, firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Dean of Students for Housing and Residence Life. Overall leadership, management and responsibility for the planning and delivery of programs and services that comprise and enhance the FDU residential experience. As the Chief Housing Officer (CHO), sets the vision and directs Housing and Residence Life. Responsible for fiscal management, as well as policy development and oversight.
- Allison Lydon, email@example.com, Assistant to the Associate Dean of Students for Housing and Residence Life.
- Rebecca Valenzuela, firstname.lastname@example.org, Associate Director of Residence Life for Operations. Coordinates the day to day operations of the Housing and Residence Life including assignments, room changes, meal plans, cancellations, billing, furniture inventory, openings and closings, health and safety inspections, duty scheduling, summer conference housing, room selection, and key control and inventory.
- Kel Gilbert, email@example.com, Assistant Director of Residence Life for Programming and Development. Coordinates all programming and educational development opportunities for students and staff. Supervises all graduate hall directors; advises the Residence Hall Association and the National Residence Hall Honorary. Coordinates staff recruitment, selection, and training.
- Ray White, Graduate Hall Director (Linden 1 through 4)
- Jessica Sambucharan, Graduate Hall Director (Linden 5 through 8)
- Ivonne Escareno, Graduate Hall Director (University Court)
- Yani Horge, Graduate Hall Director (Northpointe)
- Quynh Pham, Graduate Hall Director (Operations)