Florham Campus Student Health Services
Welcome to Student Health Services
The Mission of Student Health Services is to empower students through preventative health education to assume responsibility for making healthy life style choices and changes. It is our vision that this empowerment will make a definite impact upon their future along with their academic endeavors and achievements.
The goals of Student Health Services are:
- Health promotion and prevention of complications related to illness.
- Promoting student’s wellness and its relationship to achievement of academic excellence.
Required Medical Entrance Forms
As all institutions of higher education have an obligation to ensure the public health of their students, we collect and review medical and immunization records for all matriculated FDU students. Your health care provider will need to complete your immunization form and the physical examination form. The other forms are to be completed by the student. Please see the Immunization Policy for Students for more information.
Please see our Requirements and Forms page to submit the correct paperwork, on schedule as shown below.
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semesters: April 15
Eligibility and Fees
All registered students can receive health care services, including students who waived the University’s Insurance. Medical/ Immunization Records must be on file. There is no fee for services at Student Health Services.
- Acute Care, Urgent Care and ER referrals
- Flu Injections (Vaccine)
- Gynecological/Women Health (by appointment)
- Health Education Programs
- HIV/AIDS Referral for Testing
- Mantoux/TB screening
- Laboratory/Diagnostic Tests (On Site: Lab Corp)
- Medications (Non-Prescriptions/Prescriptions)
- Nutritional Counseling (Dietary, Weight Reduction, Eating Disorders)
- Physical Examinations
- Physical Rehabilitation Referrals
- Referrals to Specialists’ Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing/Treatment or referral (STD’s)
- Strep Test