FDU Scholarships and Grants for Undergraduate Students
Financing your college education.
Merit Scholarship Opportunities
$10,000 to $32,000
Merit scholarship awards are annually renewable for a total of four years for full-time students who maintain the required GPA. Scholarship awards are based on a 4.0 scale.
Combined Degree Advantage®
- Awarded to qualifying students enrolled in one of FDU's 4+1 (4 plus 1) combined bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Provides scholarship support for graduate study in the student's fifth year. Details can be found at fdu.edu/advantage.
Need-Based Financial Aid
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required. The form is available beginning October 1.
Need GrantUp to $25,000 each year
- Be sure to include FDU's appropriate campus code when
completing the FAFSA:
- Florham 004738
- Metropolitan 002607
Scholarship awards for students transferring to Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Phi Theta Kappa$19,000 each year
- Recognizes transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK) members; renewable for two years.
- Verification of PTK membership is required.
- Candidates must have earned an associate degree.
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Transfer$10,000 to $18,000 each year
- Recognizes transfer students who have completed at least 24 transferable college credits.
- Renewable for a maximum of three years.
Additional Grant Opportunities
Grants and athletic scholarships can be combined with academic scholarships.
Children of Alumni Grant$1,500 each year
- Awarded to undergraduate children of FDU alumni.
FDU Family Grant$1,500 each year
- Families with two or more dependent children enrolled simultaneously at FDU receive a Family Grant for each student.
Athletic ScholarshipAmount varies
- Rewards athletic abilities of students participating in NCAA Division I sports at FDU's Metropolitan campus.
We are here to help.
For any questions about our scholarship and financial aid programs at FDU, please contact: