Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey's largest private institution of higher education. The University enrolls nearly 12,000 students, including nearly 4,000 graduate students. While the majority of its graduate students hail from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania, the University also attracts a large number of international students.
Through research and education, the University strives to enhance the professional and career skills of its graduate students. Its academic quality is reflected in the outstanding achievements of the University's alumni, many of whom have reached the highest positions of leadership in their fields.
The master's degree is offered in more than 60 different areas of business administration, education, engineering, liberal arts, public administration, and the sciences.
Post-graduate certificate studies for individuals already holding a master's degree are available in many fields.
The University also offers the acclaimed
- PhD in Clinical Psychology,
- PsyD in School Psychology,
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and
- Doctor of Pharmacy: PharmD.
On-Campus and Online Studies
Graduate studies are offered on FDU's two campuses in northern New Jersey as well as our Vancouver Campus.
- Metropolitan Campus, Teaneck, NJ: see the graduate programs at Metro.
- Florham Campus, Madison, NJ: see the graduate programs at Florham.
- Vancouver Campus, British Columbia: see the graduate programs at Vancouver.
Certain graduate level courses are offered at the University's overseas campus Wroxton College in Oxfordshire, England, as well. And a growing number of graduate-level degrees and certificates are offered fully online.