4 Plus 1 BS-MS in Accounting
The FDU Edge: Did you know....
- GMAT is waived for SCB students having GPA of 3.2 or higher upon completion of the first semester of their junior year (and 3.5 for other FDU students).
- Students are eligible for a 40% discount off of current Silberman College of Business graduate tuition in their fifth year.
- FDU accounting students have scored number 1, 3 and 5 on the Certified Public Accountant Exam in New Jersey.
- Our accounting program received a national award for innovation.
- Most accounting majors receive job offers one year before they graduate.
- The NJ Society of CPAs, Silberman College of Business, and others award scholarships to FDU students. Read about available scholarships for accounting undergraduate students.
- Three FDU faculty have received the NJCPA Outstanding Educator Award.
- Certified Public Accounting firms are restricting recruiting only to colleges like FDU that qualify students for the Certified Public Accountant exam.
- Students in 4 Plus 1 can graduate with a BS and MS degree in five years.
This cutting-edge program is open to any accounting major in the University. It features state-of-the-art studies in accounting, taxation, and law designed to prepare students for employment in either the public or private accounting sector.