Undergraduate Business Degrees
Choose your area of focus from one of our top-ranked bachelor's degree programs; add a minor to expand your business acumen; explore our Global Business, Study Abroad and Internship options; or opt for one of our 4 Plus 1 Combined Degrees to graduate with both a bachelor's and a master's degree in five years.
Undergraduate Business Majors
We offer a variety of undergraduate degrees that will provide you with both academic intelligence and real-world insight.
- Business Administration (with optional concentrations in Information Systems or International Business)
- Entrepreneurship (Florham Campus)
- Finance (with optional concentration in Wealth Management Advisory)
- Management (with concentrations in Human Resource Management or Leadership)
- Marketing (with optional concentration in Digital Marketing)
Add a business minor to get more out of your undergraduate degree, expand your skill set and be better prepared for a career in today's dynamic, fast-paced, global economy:
- Business Administration for non-business majors
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Human Resources
- Sustainability Management
4 Plus 1 Combined Degrees
Save time and tuition with our Combined Degree Advantage. You can earn both an undergraduate and graduate degree in just five years by pursuing one of the following combined degrees:
Additional Tuition Savings
Scholarship opportunities are available for 4 Plus 1 Combined Degree Advantage students.
If You Have Questions, We Have Answers
To ask a question, schedule a campus visit; or meet with admissions advisors, email or call us:
Transfer Students Welcome
Tansferring to Silberman College of Business, we can help make the transition easy for you. Transfer students can easily blend into our business school and university community. We can help you get started.