Apply for Veterans Launching Ventures Course
Application, registration, and payment
The spring session registraion for 2019 is closed.
This course is open to veterans and active duty servicepersons from all branches of the U.S. military. We also accept applications from the spouse or children of U.S. veterans.
The $100 registration deposit fee will need to be made up-front by all who participate. This deposit will be returned upon successful completion of the course.
Registration is now closed.
The spring and fall VLV classes are in a "blended" format — part onsite, part online. The winter session is fully-online.
- The spring session runs April through early-June.
- There are ten in-person spring classes. Six classes are taught at the FDU Florham Campus and four are taught online.
- Classes are currently taught at the Florham Campus, typically in the Orangerie.
- Registration opens in February.
- The fall session runs mid-October through mid-December.
- There are ten classes.
- Onsite classes are currently taught at the Florham Campus, typically in the Orangerie.
- Registration opens in August.
- The winter session classes are fully-online.
- The winter online course runs from mid-January through mid-March.
- Registration opens in December.