About Silberman College of Business
You can earn a business degree from Silberman College of Business by attending one of our three campuses, or by enrolling in our Online Master's in Digital Marketing Degree program.
In New Jersey
- Vancouver Campus, in Vancouver, Canada
FDU's Vancouver Campus, located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, offers Bachelor's degree programs in Business Management and Information Technology.
Silberman — One of the Top 5% of Business Schools in the World with AACSB Accreditation
The Silberman College of Business is accredited by AACSB International — the world's preeminent accreditation authority for collegiate schools of business. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide are granted AACSB accreditation.
Silberman is a leading provider of high-quality, innovative business leadership education through the applied research and professional activities of the faculty, and now with expanded reach to students worldwide through its online business degree programs.
Excellent Business School Ranking
We're proud to say that Silberman is a top business school as independently rated by these reputable sources:
- The Princeton Review ranks Silberman College as one of the best business schools in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks FDU for Best Business Programs, and Best Universities (North Region).
- Eduniversal rates Silberman College as an "Excellent Business School."
- Start Class rates Silberman as second only to Rutgers Business School in New Jersey.
- Silberman's Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship honored with Excellence in Curriculum Innovation in Entrepreneurship Award by Deshpande Foundation.
- Tax Talent, Inc. rates Silberman one of the Top 10 Masters in Accounting MAcc Program.
- Accounting Degree Review rates Silberman one of the Top 10 Best Undergraduate Accounting Program in New Jersey.
- The IMA (Institute of Management Accountants) has endorsed the BS accounting program for meeting high educational standards, enabling students to pursue the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) credential.
Leading Global Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility through United Nations Partnership
Since 2009, Silberman has been an Advanced Signatory Participant in the United Nations' Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) — a global network of business schools committed to leading the transformation of business management education, research and thought leadership through the development of curricula that incorporates sustainability and social responsibility. Each year we report on our advances.
Online Master's Degree Program
Silberman's Online Master of Science in Digital Marketing now opens up opportunities for students nationally and globally to earn a degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University.