Undergraduate certificates offer an opportunity to earn a valuable career credential while pursuing the Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies (BAIS).
Most of the certificate programs are six-course, eighteen credit, certificate programs and are tailored to government workers and other individuals from the nonprofit sector interested in pursuing undergraduate courses geared towards improvement of management and supervisory skills, while earning credits that lead to a baccalaureate degree. Also inquire about a combined degree option for the Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies (BAIS) and Master of Administrative Science (MAS) programs.
Admission criteria include two years or the equivalent of undergraduate course work from an accredited college or university as well as a personal interview. (Call to discuss your educational goals). NO SAT/ACT required.
See the individual specializations listed below for additional information about each available certificate.
- Computer Security & Forensics Studies
- Contemporary Cyber Communication
- Correctional Studies and Administration
- Cybersecurity Administration
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Services Administration
- Government Studies
- Health and Human Services Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Homeland Security Studies
- Leadership Studies and Administration
- Non-Profit Leadership Studies
- Protective Services and Facility Security
- Public Service Administration
- School Resource Officer Leadership & Administration
- Security and Terrorism Studies
- Sports Administration Studies