School Security & Safety Administration
School Security & Safety Administration (Available in Online and In-Person Modality)
This 18-credit, 6-course certificate is designed for safety & security professionals and school officials. This program encourages the importance for safety planning in the total school environment. Guidelines for responding and managing crises in a school setting are emphasized. Measures for reducing risks are addressed.
Choose six courses from the following:
- MADS 6617 Emergency Management & Safety Administration [National Guard Bureau Approved Online Course]
- MADS 6634 Community Threat Assessment & Risk Analysis [National Guard Bureau Approved Online Course]
- MADS 6636 Global Preparedness for Catastrophic Emergencies [National Guard Bureau Approved Online Course]
- MADS 6655 Contemporary Issues in Community Policing
- MADS 6691 Preventing Future Columbines
- MADS 6692 Cultural Diversity, Stereotype, and Profile
- MADS 6707 Impact of Terrorism on School Safety
- MADS 6714 ST: First Responder Stress Awareness & Mgmt.
For more information about graduate certificates and the Master of Administrative Science program, please contact:
International students please contact: