Day or Evening
You can choose to study days or evenings at FDU Paralegal Studies. The convenient day program meets Monday through Thursday, 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and is six months long.
The second option is an evening program accommodating students who wish to continue full-time employment while they study.
Read more about admissions or Apply Now.
FDU's Career Development Center assists all students and alumni in their job search using their CareerQuest career services management system. Students, alumni, and employers can create an account and post their requirements. Students can also attend workshops (listed under Events) to garner skills in interviewing and resume writing.
Visit Career Development.
The Curriculum (Courses)
The 300-clock hour Paralegal Studies curriculum at FDU provides training in the practical aspects of the law. It is a non-credit, certificate program that prepares you for a smooth transition from the classroom to the office - in law firms, corporate legal departments, banks, insurance companies and government agencies.
Advanced Contracts starting in October.
Paralegal Studies — American Bar Association Approved
- interested in the legal profession and the challenges it offers?
- seeking additional training for a career change or job promotion?
- considering law school, but uncertain about the time and money it requires?
- ready to return to the work force and obtain a position in a high-demand field?
Fairleigh Dickinson University's Paralegal Studies Certificate Program has been serving New Jersey and the New York Metropolitan Area since 1988 and received American Bar Association approval in 1990. The employment outlook for paralegals is excellent. In as little as six months, you can begin a career as a Paralegal — one of the nation's fastest growing fields. Our graduates have advanced to exciting and rewarding careers.
For More Information
Fall Session Dates:
- Day Class starts October 1, 2019
- Evening Class starts October 22, 2019
- Day Class starts October 9, 2019
- Evening Class starts October 24, 2019
Applications are accepted up to the start date! Apply Online to waive the application fee.