Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management Certificate Preparation
- 13-week course of study
- Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, Florham Campus in Madison, and other selected sites
- Up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) awarded
- More information: schedule, contact, registration, tuition and fees, course content details, and faculty
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized human resource expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP). Ensure you're prepared with Fairleigh Dickinson University's SHRM Learning System Certification Prep Program for the SHRM-CP and the SHRM-SCP, designed for SHRM credential candidates.
3-Day Intensive Review for SHRM-CP/SCP
- 3-days: October 25, 26 and 27, 2019 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Program cost: $1,250.00
- Call 973-443-8230 for details and to register (201HRS3D701).
Intensive program to prepare HR Professionals for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. Ideal for students with a tight schedule, who want the benefit of a quality SHRM Certified instructor to lead them through the SHRM Learning System and to provide test-taking tips and techniques.
Fall 2019 Schedule -- Online Classes
Fall 2019, this intensive 13-week course of study for human resource professionals will be available fully online, as well as held at FDU's Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, Florham Campus in Madison, and select sites throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Online Format SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- Scheduled to begin September 25, 2019 and end December 18, 2019 No Class November 27, 2019.
- The 2019 SHRM Learning System is delivered in an online format -- providing comprehensive, flexible and effective SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exam preparation. Real-life situations that require decision-making skills are incorporated into the online learning modules in addition to study tools to help you better understand, apply and engage with behavioral competencies and HR knowledge.
- Professionals who use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam consistently beat the average pass rate.
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources Management
- 4 days: 10/15, 10/22, 10/29 and 11/5/2019.
- Florham Campus, Madison, NJ.
- Call 973-443-8230 to register (192EHR0801).
- Program cost: $625.00.
This course will give you a solid overview of the key aspects of HR and provide tools you can immediately put to use in your organization. The content is newly updated with the latest HR regulations, trends, and best practices. Case studies, competency connections, and SHRM Body of Competencies and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK) principles are incorporated into the material to illustrate how HR helps drive overall business success.
Who should take the SHRM Essentials course?
- new and junior HR practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base
- small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to avoid costly litigation
- new or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- international HR personnel wishing to increase their knowledge of U.S. HR practices