Digital Video Editing Certificate Program
Organizations of all sizes today are seeking to increase their web presence with dynamic video content. In the digital video editing certificate program offered by Petrocelli College at FDU, students will learn how to create explainer videos, animate infographics and the basics of editing footage for broadcast. This hands-on, 54-hour program covers essentials of videography using DSLR and mobile device cameras and components of the Adobe Creative Suite (introductions to Photoshop and Audition, and significant experience with Premiere Pro and After Effect). Students will complete the course with the knowledge needed and some of the skills to enter the world of video editing for commercial/business, social media and broadcast content.
Call 201.692.2638 to Register Today!
- Learn skills that can lead to the development of your own graphics or video production business
- Become proficient in the industry leading Adobe applications, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Audition
- Instructor-led classroom and field training by professionals working in the industry today
- Prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert exam in Premiere Pro
- Create high-quality commercial videos
Next class begins in June 2018
Location: FDU Metropolitan Campus
Dickinson Hall, 2nd floor, Cyber Computer Lab
140 University Plaza Drive, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Program Cost: $1,999
1000 River Road, H-DH1-02
Teaneck, NJ 07666-1914