Spanish Language and Literature BA
Students concentrating in Spanish must complete 30 credits of course work above the beginning level.
Approved study abroad may be substituted for course work at the University Students concentrating in Spanish must also complete the general education requirements of the College. It is recommended that students become proficient in a second foreign language.
Spanish Literature and Language BA --required courses:
- SPAN 2003 Spanish Conversation I
- SPAN 2004 Spanish Conversation II
- SPAN 3551 Topics in Spanish Literature I
- SPAN 3552 Topics in Spanish Literature II
- SPAN 3561 Topics in Latin American Literature I
- SPAN 3562 Topics in Latin American Literature II
Odysseus Makridis, Ph.D.
Literature, Language, Writing, and Philosophy Department
Fairleigh Dickinson University
285 Madison Ave - M-MS3-01
Madison, NJ 07940
Third Floor, side wing staircase
Hennessy Hall (Mansion)