Scholarships and Financial Aid at Vancouver Campus
Please see other classes of financial assistance shown in the navigation column on this page.
FDU Institutional Entrance Scholarships
Scholarship and Grant consideration will be given to all undergraduate applicants to the Vancouver Campus. However, the Global Scholars Scholarship and Global Scholars Grant does require special application.
Generous entrance scholarships will be competitively awarded to academically talented applicants from around the world on the basis of prior academic achievement. All scholarships are renewable annually, for the life of a student’s program, based on continued academic performance (maintaining a 3.00 GPA or higher).
NB: FDU Institutional Scholarships are only eligible to undergraduate students.
Entrance Scholarships and Grants
- Colonel Fairleigh S. Dickinson Scholarships
- Gregory H. Olsen Scholarships
- Provost's Scholarships
- Global Scholars Scholarships
- Study Grants
- Global Leaders Grants
Eligibility and Guidelines
- All undergraduate students applying to the Vancouver Campus are considered for scholarships and study grants.
- Scholarship and grant awards vary in amount, depending on students prior academic achievement.
- Scholarship and grant award notification will be sent at the time of admission.
- Institutional Scholarships and Grants are awarded on a per credit basis at the time of admission. They are not pro-rated in future terms to reflect adjustments in Tuition rates.
- Scholarships are renewable for each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance (maintaining a 3.00 GPA or higher for scholarships and a 2.50 GPA or higher for Study Grants).
- Early admission applicants receive priority consideration.
- Scholarships are awarded for full-time students only.
- Scholarships may not be used at another institution.
For more information on scholarships and student bursaries, please visit our Application Information for Vancouver International Students page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.