Scholarships and Financial Aid at Vancouver Campus
Scholarship consideration will be given to all undergraduate applicants, including freshmen and transfer students, who indicate on their application form to the Vancouver Campus that they would like their application to be considered by the scholarship committee.
Generous scholarships — ranging from $2,700 to $13,500 USD per academic year — will be competitively awarded to academically talented applicants from around the world. Scholarships may be awarded to students who have the equivalent of a 3.00 or higher secondary school grade point average and a TOEFL score of at least 550. Students who submit scores from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) may be eligible for higher scholarships. All scholarships are renewable annually, for the life of a student’s program, based on continued academic performance (maintaining a 3.00 GPA or higher).
NOTE: Test scores for English proficiency are not required of students from Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. In addition, applicants who have previously attended a high school, college or university in Canada or the United States for more than two years and have earned passing grades in English courses may be exempt from an English proficiency examination.
NB: Scholarships are only eligible to undergraduate students.
ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
- Scholarship consideration is given to non-U.S. citizens worldwide and to U.S. citizens who reside outside the United States.
- Scholarship awards vary in amount; however, many are significant enough to assist academically talented students with the cost of attendance.
- Full-tuition scholarships are extremely rare.
- Scholarship award notification will be sent at the time of admission.
- Early admission applicants receive priority consideration.
- Scholarships are awarded for the academic year for full-time students only.
- Scholarships are renewable for each academic year, contingent upon successful academic performance.
- Scholarships may not be used at another institution.
- Study grants are also available for students admitted to the Vancouver Campus. University study grants are based on demonstrated financial need and typically range from $1,000 to $3,850 USD annually.
For more information on scholarships and student bursaries, please visit our Application Information for Vancouver International Students page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An online brochure is also available.