Vancouver Campus Transcripts
How to Request a Copy of Your Transcript
Current students may view and print a copy of their unofficial transcript through WebAdvisor.
- Log in (If you have trouble logging in to your WebAdvisor account, please contact the Help Desk.
- Click "Students".
- Under "Academic Profile" - click "Transcript".
For "Transcript Type" - select appropriate type from drop down menu:
- AC - For Accelerated students
EW - For students in the associate's degree through Petrocelli College
(Please note: EW will remain as your student type if you proceed into a four year degree)
- UG - For Undergraduate students
- GR - For Graduate students
- CE - For students in the Continuing Education program
Students and Alumni may also obtain an unofficial copy of their transcript in person in the Office of Enrollment Services, or by submitting the Document Request Form (link to form).
* There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.
Students and Alumni may obtain official copies of their transcript by submitting the Document Request Form to the Office of Enrollment Services. The Document Request Form can also be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com.
*Please note that all prior account balances and holds must be satisfied before you can obtain an official copy of your transcript. If your account is on any type of hold, your request will not be processed.
Information required to process transcript request:
- Your full name while enrolled at FDU.
- Your student ID number/program, concentration/specialization, and birth date.
- Your approximate dates of attendance at FDU or date of graduation.
- The number of transcripts you are requesting.
- The exact address where each transcript is to be mailed or sent
- Your signature
- Fee: $4.00 for each transcript
- There is no additional charge for regular mail. Additional charges will apply for requests for courier service.
By Credit Card:
- Payment may be made by by logging into WebAdvisor.
- Payment may be made by check, or money order made out to FDU. this should be mailed to the address below.
- Cash, check, or money order at any campus
NOTE: For Requests to the New Jersey campus: Because payment must accompany your request, the Office of Enrollment Services is not able to accept emailed or faxed requests for transcripts at this time.
Please submit completed form to appropriate address below:
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Records Office
Attention: Transcript Requests
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University Records Office