Enrollment Verification/ Degree Verification
Request an Enrollment Verification/Confirmation of Graduation Letter
Students may require a letter to confirm their enrollment or graduation for immigration purposes, travel or for an employer. Verification letters can be requested in person, or submitted by e-mail/mail/fax. To request a Document
- Download the Document Request Form
- Fill out completely and provide proof of identification
- Sign and date the form.
Mail, Fax or Scan and send the form to:
For information contact
Fairleigh Dickinson University Vancouver Campus
842 Cambie Street
BC V6B 2P6
- Verification letters will include: dates of attendance, academic program, campus attended, semester course load status (eg, Full Time, Part Time), and may include date/ anticipated date of graduation, number of registered semester attempted credits, number of semester completed credits for previous semesters.
- Verifications take 5 (FIVE) working days to be processed.
- If you choose "Hold for Pick-up", you will be notified via telephone when your verification is complete.
- If you have an additional form that needs to be completed by the Office of Enrollment Services, attach it to this form with submission.
Request a Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree verifications.
Please see the contact information below:
If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit: www.degreeverify.org.
You may also contact the National Student Clearing House by phone, fax, or written correspondence to them at the following:
Phone number: 703-742-4200
Fax number: 703-742-7792
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard
Herndon, VA 20171
United States of America