FDU's Vancouver Campus's Career Services Department provides a comprehensive range of career development services designed to help students choose and find the right career. FDU’s goal is to provide outstanding career management advice and resources that will prepare students for jobs in Canada and countries across the world.
Career Services Include:
- Resume and cover letter editing
- Workshops for interviewing, networking, writing cover letters
- Drop-in advising
- Career coaching
- Job Postings
- Recruitment Fair Information
Looking to Get Your Career in Motion?
If you are:
- A recent graduate from a Canadian university or college
- Between 25 and 40
- Living in British Columbia
Join our government-sponsored study and see how our career planning tools can help you reach your full potential. Learn more at www.CareerMotion.ca.