Master of Administrative Science Admission - Vancouver
- Graduated from an accredited 4-year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent.
- Maintained a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (“B-“) in their undergraduate studies.
- Demonstrated efficiency in communication of the English Language (for international students whose first language is not English or who did not complete their degrees in US or Canada).
Fall Term: April 1. Admission results released up to June 15.
Spring Term: August 1. Admission results released up to October 15.
Summer Term: December 1. Admission results released up to February 15.
Copies of the documents must be submitted together with the online application.
Attested or official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all post-secondary institutions, universities and/or professional schools. If the documents are not in English, certified translation is required.
* Students from India: Please note that we do not accept consolidated marksheets. Individual marksheets showing all attempts, failures and retakes are required. Please submit your Backlogs Summary together with your transcripts
- Two (2) recommendation letters. It is advised that at least one letter is academic.
Answers to 3 essay questions outlining your personal interests and career goals. You will add these answers when filling out the online application form.
- Question 1 How do you think this Graduate Degree can help you achieve your career goals? (400 or more words)
- Question 2 Please describe your greatest achievement. (up to 200 words)
- Question 3 What motivates and inspires you? (up to 200 words)
- FDU uses the answers to these questions to evaluate if you are the right fit for the program. We also use it to evaluate your writing skills. Please write a genuine response to each of the questions.
- Proof of English Proficiency if your first language is not English or you did not complete your degree in US or Canada.
- Copy of information page in your valid passport.
- Resume (recommended)
Admission into the MAS program is highly competitive and is based on the deadline model. All applicants who applied for the term are evaluated and ranked. Only selected students receive admission into the program. Each intake is unique and depends on the number of seats available in the term, as well as the number and quality of applicants.
Admissions team will not be able to provide application status updates before the admission decisions deadlines (see above) due to competitive nature of the selection process.