The New Jersey Education Opportunity Fund provides financial assistance and support services (counseling, tutoring, and developmental course work) to selected students from educationally and economically disadvantaged backgrounds who attend qualified institutions of higher education in the State of New Jersey. Undergraduate grants range from $200 to $2,500 annually depending on the type of institution and financial need. These grants are renewable based upon continued eligibility.
For more information, download the EOF Fact Sheet.
In order to be considered for the EOF Program:
- Submit both the Undergraduate Admissions Application and the EOF Application
- Demonstrate an educationally and economically disadvantaged background
- Be a New Jersey resident 12 consecutive months prior to receiving the award
- Meet the academic criteria as set by Fairleigh Dickinson University
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Gross Income must fall within the criteria shown:
Academic Year 2016-2017
|Household Size||Gross Income Not to Exceed|
*For each additional memberof the houshold add $8,320