To apply to the EOF program at FDU, you must:
- Complete both a Fairleigh Dickinson University Undergraduate Admissions Application and EOF Application. The $40 application fee is waived for all EOF applicants. Please refer to the Estimated Income Eligibility Scale for general guidelines.
- Submit your official high school transcript or G.E.D. certificate
- Submit your official SAT or ACT scores
- Submit three Letters of Recommendation to Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at: www.fafsa.edu.gov and submit
Campus Financial Aid Codes:
- All EOF applicants are required to submit an IRS Tax Return Transcript for the two years prior to expected enrollment, in addition to any other financial verification documents requested.
- Transfer students must submit an EOF transfer form from their previous institution.
The EOF program has limited enrollment capacity and is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.