Frequently Asked Questions
Transcripts, Verifications, and Course Descriptions
- How do I obtain a copy of my transcript?
How do I obtain a copy of my transcript of FDU courses I took in High School? (Known as our
Middle College Program).
- How do I obtain my transcripts from a Certificate or Paralegal Studies Program?
- How do I obtain course descriptions?
- How do I obtain an Enrollment Verification?
- How do I request a Degree Verification?
- How do I change my name, address, or phone number?
- How do I correct my Social Security Number?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
- Can my parent(s) receive information about my records?
Graduation Information and Procedures
- I am getting ready to graduate, how do I declare?
- When do the Declaration of Candidacy forms have to returned by?
- How can I find out information on the May Commencement?
- How can I find out about more information on my diploma?
- How do I know if I will be graduating with honors?
- I lost my diploma, how can I obtain a new one?
- I need an Apostille affixed to my diploma, how do I go about getting this?
Records Procedures and Services
- How can I change my academic program?
- What is the procedure to take credits at another academic institution?
- How can I complete an Independent Study?
- How can I take a leave of absence or withdraw from the university?
- How can I be readmitted into the university?
Registration, Withdrawals, Cancellations and Refund Policy
- How can I register for classes?
- What is the policy of withdrawing from my classes or revising my schedule?
- Are there any penalties withdrawing from a class?
- What is the University's refund policy?
- How can I obtain a 1098T Tax form?
Tuition, Fees, and Billing
- How much is the tuition for an undergraduate student on the Metropolitan Campus?
- How much is the tuition for an undergraduate student on the Florham Campus?
- How much is the tuition for an undergraduate part-time student?
- How much is the tuition for a graduate student?
- How much is the tuition for an undergraduate student taking graduate courses?
- How much is the wellness fee?
- What is the policy on tuition as a University employee?
- How can I waive the University covered medical insurance?
- What are the terms of payment per semester?
- How do I go about making residence payments?
- What are my payment plan options?
- What are the payment methods of the University?
- How can I make a payment?
- What are the late payment charges?
All information on classes, move in dates, holidays, finals, etc. can be found on our Academic Calendar.
For questions regarding any grants, scholarships, financial awards, and student loans contact the Financial Aid Department on your appropriate campus.