1098T Tax Form Information
To Obtain 1098-T Tax Forms:
For Domestic Students:
- 1098 –T tax forms for previous year are provided to domestic students by January 31.
- Tax forms are also available online on your webadvisor account. Select the payments / payment plans / 1098-T / tax form link.
For International Students:
The University does not automatically mail 1098-T tax forms to International Students. International students must request a form, if needed. If you do not have a Social Security Number or ITIN number and do not plan to file US tax forms there is no need for you to obtain Form 1098-T.
Documentation required for processing of forms for International Students is as follows:
- Proof of current address
- Your Social Security Number or ITIN Number
Please submit all required documents either:
- In person to the Office of Enrollment Services at your appropriate campus.
- Metropolitan Campus (Teaneck): (201) 692-2209
- Florham Campus (Madison): (973) 443-8616
- By mailing a copy of your Social Security Number or ITIN Number to your campus Enrollment Services office.
NOTE: Please allow 14 days to process 1098-T tax forms for International Students. This may vary depending on the number of requests received. Students will automatically be notified once forms are available.
For more information on IRS Tax Form 1098-T, please visit Heartland ECSI or call Heartland ECSI at 1-866-428-1098.