1098T Tax Form Information
To Obtain 1098-T Tax Forms:
For Domestic Students:
- 1098 –T tax forms for previous year are provided to domestic students by January 31st.
- Tax forms are also available online at: www.1098-T.com
For International Students:
The University does not automatically mail 1098-T tax forms to International Students. International students must request a form, if needed.
Documentation required for processing of forms for International Students:
- Copy of Social Security Card or ITIN Number
- Proof of current address
Please submit all required documents either:
- In person to the Office of Enrollment Services at your appropriate campus.
- Metropolitan/Teaneck Campus: (201) 692-2209
- Florham Campus: (973) 443-8616
- By e-mail:
NOTE: Please allow 14 days to process 1098-T tax forms for International Students. This may vary depending on the number of requests received. Students will automatically be notified once forms are available.