Liability (Personal Property Insurance)

The University does not assume responsibility for the resident’s or other person’s loss of money or valuables, or for loss of, or damage to, personal property for any reason. Every resident is encouraged to obtain/carry adequate personal property insurance. The University recommends that the resident contact an insurance carrier concerning the availability of protection against such losses. As an option, residents can apply for a policy with National Student Services, Inc. regarding personal property insurance prior to the start of the contract period.

For more information regarding National Student Services, Inc. or to apply online, click here.


By clicking the link to be directed to the National Student Services, Inc site, you will be transferred to an external website run by a third party, The Office of Residence Life and Fairleigh Dickinson University do not assume liability of any kind relating to or arising out of the information or any use of the information.