Documents for Download

Housing & Meal Plan Contract (2015-16) - (under 18 years old), Students under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian present with them, on their official move-in day, in order to sign the contract on their behalf. Parent or legal guardian will also need a valid photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport). (18 years and older), Students over the age of 18 will electronically accept the terms of their Housing & Meal Plan Contract during the online application process and do not need to download or sign a paper version of the contract.

Housing Modification Request Form for Students with Disabilities - for students with disabilities that require a specific type of housing assignment (including medical singles) to ensure equal access to the housing program. The Office of the Provost will review all requests then make recommendations to the Office of Residence Life. If approved for a Housing Modification, students should be aware that their housing assignment could be in any of our three residence hall areas (Lindens, University Court, or Northpointe). The housing assignment will be deterrmined by the Office of Residence Life based on need and space availability, 

L.I.F.E. House Agreement - in addition to a short essay, students must submit this agreement.

Overnight Guest Request - to request authorization to have an overnight guest in your residence hall. You must obtain signatures from all of your roommates and/or suitemates.

Note: If you download any of the above documents, please remember to print an extra copy for your records before submitting the original to the Office of Residence Life.