1. New housing applicants are required to pay a one-time $150 Damage Deposit and a nonrefundable $200 Residence Hall Deposit.
2. Current residents are only required to pay a $200 nonrefundable Residence Hall Deposit in order to participate in the Room Selection Process during the Spring.
3. Commuter students and former residents returning to the residence halls must pay a $150 Damage Deposit in addition to the nonrefundable $200 Residence Hall Deposit.
(when students move-out of the residence halls, and there is no damage reported, their Damage Deposit refund will be processed by the Office of Enrollment Services within 4 to 6 weeks.)
Pay deposits online at www.fdu.edu/makeapayment
1. Select “Deposit Payments Only”
2. Select one of the following:
Residence Hall Deposit Only (to pay a room deposit only)
Residence Hall Damage Deposit Only (to pay a damage deposit only)
- Residence Hall and Residence Hall Damage Deposit Only (to pay both room & damage deposits)
3. Submit Payment
The Office of Residence Life does not accept any payments.