Holiday Safety Tips
The Department of Public Safety would like to informat you of some Safety Tips before you leave the campus for the holidays.
- Lock all doors, windows, cabinets and closets.
- If you have any lock problems, broken windows or doors, report them now.
- Remove any valuables from desktops, window sills and shelves. Where practical, remove all personal valuable items from your office.
- Unplug electrical appliances, coffee makers, heaters, etc. Report any electrical problems now.
- Remove any stored combustible materials, (newspapers, books, boxes, etc.) from halls, closets and basements.
If you have any questions or concerns, pelase do not hesitate to contact the Department of Public Safety at (201) 692-2222.