Use a CoolCAT intercampus loan request when the item you need is on another campus and you want it sent to you.
TO PLACE AN INTERCAMPUS LOAN REQUEST:
FIRST: Search for the book in the online catalog (CoolCAT)
If “Title has multiple holdings” message displays – click on # or title link to find where your item is located.
Giovatto – FDU Teaneck
Florham – FDU Florham
Business Reference – FDU Hackensack
Pharmacy – FDU School of Pharmacy (not available for intercampus loans)
Mahoney – College of St. Elizabeth (CSE)
If the book is on a campus other than where you are…
- Click Make a Request in the blue "Action" box on the right side of the page
- Enter your library barcode number from the front or back of your ID card
- Enter your Last Name
- Click Login
- Click on intercampus loan
- Choose your pick-up location Giovatto Circulation Dept.
- Enter contact Information.
- Click submit.
You will see a message that indicates your request has been accepted. You will be notified when the book is available, if we have the correct contact information. It is a good idea to check back with the library in a few days at (201) 692-2279.
**Remember to logout when you’re through searching!**