EXPRESS ADVISING GUIDELINES
1. Appointment length is 15 minutes.
2. If after your 15 minute appointment you decide you need more time, you can either schedule a second appointment for another date or sign in at the front window to see the next available advisor. Only 2 express advising appointments are allowed per student per Priority Registration period.
3. Your 15 minutes can be used however you like, just COME PREPARED. Have your course selections ready and a list of questions.
4. Please call to reschedule if you cannot make your appointment.
5. Advisors will not be able to review or create your entire Academic Plan during this appointment. Instead they will work with you to find appropriate courses to select for the upcoming semester. You should plan to follow-up via Drop-in Advising if you have further questions.