Center for Academic Student Services
The Center is closed due to New Student Orientation on June 27 & 28, July 11 & 12, July 25 & 26.
Welcome to the Center for Academic Student Services (CASS) website where you will learn about how we can assist you in having a successful academic career at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
The Center for Academic Student Services is open year-round and is comprised of the Academic Advisement and Resource Centers.
We generally provide the following services:
We guide students in making informed decisions that will be beneficial to their lives - academically, socially and intellectually. If a student has questions and does not know where to go, this is the place. We do not advise all majors, but will help in locating the proper place to go and person with whom to speak.
To help students in any way we can our primary goals are:
- Assist students in developing meaningful educational plans compatible with their life goals.
- Provide students with accurate and timely information regarding the academic requirements and standards.
- Teach students the value of the learning process and the experience of college.
- Serve as a liaison between administration, faculty, staff and students when applicable.
- Explain and monitor the university’s policies and procedures so students understand and are aware of them.
- Provide individual and small group FREE tutoring services.
- Teach students how to use their strengths in processing material.