Upcoming One-to-World Programs
One To World is a private, New York-based not-for-profit organization that brings Americans and students from around the world face-to-face to share their lives and perspectives in life-changing ways.
From sharing a Easter meal with American families, to staying with midshipmen at Naval Military Academy, to leading workshops on their countries and cultures in New York City public schools, these future global leaders interact with Americans in ways they never otherwise would. One To World’s programs create true, lasting respect and understanding across borders.
See the link below for upcoming One To World programs.
Optional ISS Sponsorship
ISS will cover the program costs for certain One-To-World programs: If you are interested in applying with ISS sponsorship please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page. You may only apply to one program with sponsorship – sponsorship spaces are limited for each event. You may also sign up on your own without ISS sponsorship. Be sure to check application deadlines for these programs, whether you are applying for ISS sponsorship or not.
ISS Sponsorship is only offered for:
Community Visit – Easter Weekend in Pennsylvania
March 29 – April 1
U.S. Foreign Affairs Confernce at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis Maryland
April 9 – 14 - Application Deadline February 21
ISS Sponsorship Instructions
- Create a One to World student account by going to http://www.one-to-world.org/site/357/Administration/Pages/Site-Registration
- Email Marisa Silva, Coordinator of Enrichment Programs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Subject Line write – FDU Sponsorship and the title of the program you are interested in
- In the body of the email provide – the Title of the program –Your full name (first name last name) – date of Birth – country of citizenship – academic major - email address – phone number – FDU ID
- If approved you will receive an approval email from Marisa Silva with instructions on how to sign up for the program
- ISS will cover the cost of the program, which includes round trip transportation from Manhattan to the program location – Students must cover their own transportation to Manhattan.