International Trade Show and Finance Programs for Exporters
Build Your Export Markets By Attending Trade Shows and Utilizing Government Finance and Grant Programs
You are invited to attend a breakfast seminar sponsored by Fairleigh Dickinson University which will provide you with up to date information on International Trade Shows and Finance Programs for Exporters. The seminar is designed to help your business grow by seizing the opportunity in the growing international market. We all know how important it is diversify your marketing efforts and this is the opportune time to enter or expand your sales efforts.
This program will cover a broad range of subjects:
- Tips on how to utilize financial as well as grant and technical support programs for those companies adversely impacted by imports.
- How to identify the right trade show for your goods and or services as well as the use of carnets.
- Showcase Ex-Im Bank and SBA export finance programs
The cost is right. The location is easily accessible and there is ample parking. We look forward to seeing you on June 12.
Welcome and Introduction
Herbert Ouida, Director, Global Enterprise Network office of Global Learning Fairleigh Dickinson University (Moderator)
Trade Shows an open door to foreign markets
Christina Alonge, Reed Exhibitions International Sales Group
Unlock Customs with the Merchandise Passport
Amanda Barlow, U.S. Council for International Business
Technical and Financial Grant Assistance Programs
Todd Shevlin, Project Manager MidAtlantic Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (MATAAC)
The Special role that SBA plays in Export Assistance
Toni Corsini, NY/NJ Regional Manager, US Small Business Administration, Office of International Trade
Financial Support Enabling US Small and Medium-Sized Exporters to Increase Their Sales
Bruce Drossman, Export Finance Manager, Export-Import Bank of the United States, Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Regional Office
Date: June 12, 2012
- Financial Support Enabling US Small and Medium-Sized Exporters to Increase Their Sales
- Technical and Financial Grant Assistance Programs
- The Special role that SBA plays in Export Assistance
- Trade Shows an open door to foreign markets
- Unlock Customs with the Merchandise Passport
For more information, contact:
Director of the Global Enterprise Network,
Office of Global Learning
1000 River Road, H-DH2-15
Teaneck, NJ 07666
This seminar is brought to you by:
Fairleigh Dickinson University's Office of Global Learning through the Global Enterprise Network, MidAtlantic Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (MATAAC), Office of International Trade US Small Business Administration, Ex-Im Bank, United States Council for International Business and Reed Exhibitions