Doing Business in Canada Business Breakfast Seminar
The United States and Canada enjoy the world’s largest and most comprehensive trading relationship that supports millions of jobs in each country:
- $1.3 trillion bilateral trade and investment.
- 2017 nearly $674 billion two-way trade in goods and services.
- 2017 $817.5 billion bilateral investment in stock.
- 2017 U.S. exports to Canada were $341 billion, or 15 percent of total U.S. exports.
- 30 U.S. states rank Canada as their number-one export market.
- 2017 U.S. exports to Canada exceeded total U.S. exports to China, Japan, South Korea and Singapore combined.
Canada should be a key component of your company’s trade growth strategy.
September 14, 2018 8:30 A.M.–NOON
RUTHERFORD ROOM, STUDENT UNION BUILDING, FDU, TEANECK, NJ
• Welcome and Introduction
Herbert Ouida, Director, Global Enterprise Network, Fairleigh Dickinson University (Moderator)
• Services Available Through the United States Department of Commerce
Kyle Wells, Country Desk Officer for Canada, U.S. Department of Commerce
• Think Canada!
Khawar Nasim, Deputy Consulate General of Canada
• M&T Bank As Your Bank for International Financial Services
Scott Conrad, Vice President International Trade Finance, M&T Bank
• International Business Services of the State of New Jersey
Eddy S. Mayen, Director, Office of International Business Development and Protocol, State of
New Jersey Department of State Business Action Center
• UPS: Your Logistics Manager
Luis Morales, International Account Manager, UPS
• Sociocultural Considerations When Doing Business in Canada
Isabella Krysa, Assistant Professor of Management, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
Seminar is Free of Charge
Registration is necessary
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact