The Wroxton Experience
May 27 to June 23, 2016
The Wroxton Experience
A summer at Wroxton College is carefully designed to provide a complete, integrated study-abroad experience for highly motivated individuals. Known as “The Wroxton Experience” by those who have shared it, it provides all the essentials — and more — in a comprehensive package, enabling you to combine a high-quality academic program with the opportunity to travel and experience new cultures. So, recharge your expectations, broaden your horizons, strive to be extraordinary and come and be part of the Wroxton experience.
- Four unforgettable weeks in the UK
- Visits to London, Oxford, Stratfordupon- Avon, Bath, Stonehenge and more
- Choose one course and get second course ABSOLUTELY FREE
$5,305 includes two courses, fees,room, board, trips and activities
Travel Dates and Details
A group flight is recommended. However, all program participants should plan to arrive at London’s Heathrow Airport on the morning of Sunday, May 27, before 10:30 a.m. Travelers will be met at the airport by a college representative and conveyed with their luggage by motor coach to Wroxton Abbey. It is important that participants schedule their flights to depart from the United States on Saturday, May 26, for Sunday-morning arrival. Air transportation is not included in the program price.
• Departure from United States: Saturday, May 26
• Arrival at Wroxton College: Sunday, May 27
• Departure from Wroxton College: Saturday, June 23
Registration is open now!
Complete and submit the below Study Abroad Application form by November 1, 2011 to reserve your place.
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due upon registration and the remaining balance, $2,450 due by March 1st.
- Stay at FDU's campus in England, Wroxton College while visiting London, Stonehenge, Dorchester, Oxford, Bath, and Stratford-Upon Avon
- Travel as a group for a unique, integrated experience
- $2,950 includes airfare, entrance fees, theatre tickets, all transport, and most meals
- A spring course with summer travel allows your financial aid to apply
For more information, please contact Anne Mikza, Study Abroad Program Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
1000 River Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Ph: (201) 692-7218, Fax: (201) 692-7273
285 Madison Avenue, Madison, NJ 07940
Ph: (973) 443-8086