Freshman Parking Application Form
We are excited to announce that incoming freshmen planning to live on campus at the Florham Campus will be eligible to apply for one of 100 numbered, assigned parking spaces.
The cost of a parking space is $200 per semester.
Deadline is May 1 for Fall semester
- Submit the form.
- You will be notified via email to see if you were awarded a freshman assigned parking space.
Incoming Florham Campus Freshman students, residing on campus, have the ability to apply for parking permits. Approved freshmen students are allowed to park in a designated area in residence parking lot #3, located in the rear of Park Avenue residence hall nearest to Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center.
- The fee for freshman student parking is $200.00 per semester.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Fee can be paid by check or money order; payable to FDU.
- Fee can be applied to student’s account.
Eligibility and Application Process
- All registered full time freshmen, residing in on-campus housing, are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be accepted and reviewed prior to the start of the new semester.
- Since there are only limited numbers of parking spaces reserved for freshman students, parking permits will be issued on a first come, first serve basis.
- Freshman students with documented medical needs, as directed by the Wellness Center, will be give first preference.