Florham Campus Career Development
Attention Class of 2015!
Career Development wants to learn about your experience at FDU.
Please take a moment and fill out the 2015 FDU Graduate Survey.
This information will be utilized by Career Development to better assist current students and alumni.
By participating in this survey and providing your email address, you will be entered into a drawing for professional FDU portfolio.
How can we help?
- Come by for quick questions each Wednesday 2:00 - 4:00 pm during the semester!
- Individual counseling appointments
- Resume and cover letter critiques
- Class presentations and seminars
- Services for students and alumni
Job and Internship Search
Interview tips and techniques
- SIGI3 Assessment: Interests, skills, values, and personality!
- Additonal career related inventories are available!
Career fairs and other events
These services are available for Fairleigh Dickinson University, Florham Campus students and alumni. For alumni specific resources, please reference the "Alumni Career Corner" link on the left.
285 Madison Avenue, M-SC1-01
Madison, NJ 07940
Student Center, 1st Floor
Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00pm
Tori Resnick, M.A., LAC, NCC
Becton College: Last names P-Z
Silberman College: All last names
Petrocelli College: All last names