FDU master’s degrees are tops, according to Eduniversal
Educational rating company, Eduniversal, has ranked several of Fairleigh Dickinson University’s master’s degree programs as among the best in the world on its 2014-2015 list. Here are the programs that made the grade:
- M.S. in e-commerce — ranked #85 in the Top 100 E-Business programs, worldwide.
- MBA in entrepreneurship — ranked #100 in the Top 100 Entrepreneurship programs, worldwide.
- MBA in pharmaceutical management — ranked #100 in the Top 100 Health Management programs, worldwide.
- M.A. in corporate and organizational communication — ranked #36 in the Top 200 Communications programs, North America.
- MBA in management — ranked #39 in the Top 200 General Management programs, North America.
- MBA in information systems management — ranked #39 in the Top 200 Information Systems Management programs, North America.
- MBA in international business — ranked #40 in the Top 200 International Management programs, North America.
These rankings are based on three criteria: the program’s name recognition, starting salaries of recent graduates, and student satisfaction with the programs. More about Eduniversal’s rankings of FDU programs is available here.
Headquartered in Paris, Eduniversal is a global ranking and rating agency specialized in higher education. Every year, Eduniversal publishes its official Ranking for the 4000 Best Masters and MBA Programs in 30 fields of studies worldwide
Devoted to the preparation of world citizens through global education, Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey’s largest private university and features more than 100 liberal arts and professional degree programs, two international campuses, dozens of partnerships with internationally renowned institutions, and special programs and status within the United Nations. For more information, go to www.fdu.edu.
FDU Office of Public Relations
Director of Public Relations
Assistant Director of Public Relations
PR and Social Media Coordinator
Senior General Clerk
Share this press release