The countdown to 2015 is on — but first it’s time to look back at the University’s 2014. It was big year, with visits from Steve Wozniak and Neil Gaiman, the @fduwhatsnew Instagram photo challenge and MLK Jr. statue installation!
More than 100,000 students have walked the halls of Fairleigh Dickinson University. Our graduates, by the numbers: data breakdowns by college and gender plus Wroxton and Vancouver alumni.
The Florham Campus mock trial team recently competed in Monmouth U’s Jersey Shore “Hawk” Invitational Tournament, winning the Spirit Award and individual awards for top attorney and top witness.
The Office of the Provost at the Metropolitan Campus just held its fifth annual Secret Santa drive to benefit children through Youth Consultation Services.
Wash those hands! Follow a few easy tips from our School of Pharmacy faculty and help prevent the spread of colds and the flu this winter.
'Tis the season to photograph holiday lights. With these tips from FDU PR staffer Dan Landau, you'll be snapping pictures like a pro!
In the News
- Forbes: FDU President Drucker on leadership
- NJ.com: Americans view Hillary Clinton and Mitt Romney favorably
- NJTV: Prof Schiemann on why torture is ineffective
- NPR: Best Books of 2014 guide features René Steinke's "Friendswood"
- Huffington Post: A few things you didn't know about the man behind Apple
- NorthJersey.com: Apple's Steve Wozniak visits FDU
- NJTV: Apple co-founder speaks at FDU