Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak paid a visit to the Metropolitan Campus and answered students' questions about Steve Jobs, Apple's origins, and designing everything from the Apple I and II computers to the Atari game "Breakout."
Hamid al-Bayati, recent Iraqi ambassador to the United Nations, teaches a class on the U.N. at the Metro Campus this spring. In this Q&A he talks about the class, ISIS, and his appearance on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart."
With renovations and upgrades complete at the Barn, 100 theater arts students now have an updated black box theater in which to learn, rehearse and perform at the Florham Campus.
In their second year of competition in the Art Directors Club of NJ Design Derby, the Florham team again takes top honors.
Enrolling in FDU's Paralegal Studies program and becoming a law professional helped Christy Mangone and her family keep their Manahawkin, N.J. home and restaurant in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
The Class of 2018 will be the first to have Presidential Scholar graduates from both the Metro and Florham campuses!
In the News
- NorthJersey.com: Apple's Steve Wozniak visits FDU
- NJTV: Apple co-founder speaks at FDU
- Huffington Post: A conversation with Alan Alda
- Courier-Post: Gerrymandering feeds dysfuntional politics
- USA Today: Devils women's bball team ranks #1 in pre-season poll
- NJ Biz: Lecturer Erick Lorenzana on $37.50 or $3,750 for wine
- Backstage.com: 'Henry's Law' by Assoc. Prof. Stacie Lents a must-read teen play
- UNmultimedia.org: J. Michael Adams Conversation Series launched at UN