Student artists and writers kicked off Black History Month on the Florham Campus with a showcase of their black comic book superhero collaborations at the Monninger Center.
Alumnus and psychologist John Gottman, BA'62 (Metro), says couples who say "I love you" everyday and have deep discussions are more likely to find enduring happiness.
The 1967 case Keyishian v. Board of Regents upheld rights for freedom of association. Fifty years later, professor emeritus Harry Keyishian reflects on the monumental win.
Metropolitan Campus alumna and former FDU Knights women's basketball player Erika Livermore, BA'15, MA'16, discusses her life after college, and her post-FDU career with the Leicester Riders in the United Kingdom.
FDU turns 75! Share your memories
We're celebrating 75 years of Fairleigh Dickinson University in 2017! We're reflecting back on years of academic, athletic, social, cultural, international and global history, and we want to hear from you, too. Submit memories: http://bit.ly/fdu75!
VIDEO: FDU, transforming lives
New University video debuts! Take a look at some of the people, programs and places FDU has to offer. "This is a university that places a great deal of emphasis on transforming lives," says President Christopher Capuano.
In the News
- Asbury Park Press: FDU basketball's O'Garro is go-to guy off the court
- The Boston Globe: Would you give up pay for more family time?
- Harvard Business Review: Trump’s low approval numbers matter — here’s why
- NJChamber.com: The daily habits that give New Jersey executives an edge
- Verizon FiOS1 - New Jersey: Student talks WFDU radio show 'Master What?'
- NJ.com: Poll — What N.J. really thinks of Trump as he begins his term