FDU celebrated Academic Convocation — an annual event that formally kicks off the new academic year and recognizes the achievements of faculty and staff — on September 17, 2014 at the Florham Campus.
Florham alum Christopher Konash, BA'04, spends his days (and nights!) on set, consulting on the Panavision cameras and lenses used to produce popular movies and television shows.
It’s more than just a brand new floor for FDU’s School of Pharmacy — it’s a whole new phase. With 25,000 more square feet, new technology and classrooms, the school is ready for its next stage of academic growth.
Listen up! Stream WFDU-FM, the voice of FDU, on iHeartRadio anytime. Find the station under "eclectic" and listen on a smartphone, tablet or computer. Stay tuned for new shows on the wfdu.fm online stream.
Leading ladies: Florham Campus theater arts majors Larissa Hughes, Jeorgi Smith and Danielle DiPietro performed in productions of "Sweeney Todd," "Young Frankenstein" and "Hairspray" this summer.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, more than 500 new international students are joining the FDU community this year.
In the News
- Talking Points Memo: "Lord of the Flies" turns 60; Prof. Bruce Peabody details its enduring reach
- The Wall Street Journal: Prof. Scott Behson interviews ex-CEO about putting family over work
- CNN Politics: Would Clinton top Christie in 2016? PublicMind Poll
- Inc.: Silberman Dean Andrew Rosman on what makes an expert
- Car Talk: FDU researchers develop hybrid conversion system for commercial vehicles
- NPR: Prof. and novelist René Steinke discusses her book "Friendswood"
- ABC 7: Latino alumni featured on "Tiempo" with David Novarro