A group of Florham students traveled to Ecuador over winter break for a 12-day service trip. Senior and marketing major Haylie Morales blogs about the volunteer experience and cultural exchange.
University staff members Gayathri Attiken and Dan Landau will reveal their musical and artistic sides at a piano recital and art exhibit event at Giovatto Library on the Metropolitan Campus in February.
Vancouver Provost Cecil Abrahams recently served as keynote speaker at Africa Awareness Week, discussing "transformative leadership," and his work with the late Nelson Mandela in South Africa.
Two students joined Patricia Melloy, associate professor, at the recent American Society for Cell Biology/International Federation for Cell Biology meeting.
Wash those hands! Follow a few easy tips from our School of Pharmacy faculty and help prevent the spread of colds and the flu this winter.
2015 may have arrived — but let's take a look back at the FDU’s 2014. It was big year, with visits from techie Steve Wozniak and writer Neil Gaiman, the @fduwhatsnew Instagram photo challenge and MLK Jr. statue installation!
In the News
- NJ.com: Gilded age ends at Florham estate in 1955
- FacultyFocus.com: Assoc. Prof. Pete Burkholder's study is tops
- NJ1015.com: No to gas tax increase, according to PublicMind poll
- New Jersey Newsroom: FDU alum does marketing for Brooklyn Nets
- Washington Post: 39% approval rating for Christie as he talks national politics
- NJ.com: Devils women's basketball wins 45 games in a row
- NorthJersey.com: Dean Kenneth Vehrkens' op-ed says economics fuel racial divide
- Salon: Prof. René Steinke discusses life on contaminated land
- Forbes: FDU President Drucker on leadership