Nothing but Nets: Florham Campus alumna Elisa Padilla, MBA’02, is senior vice president and chief marketing officer for the NBA’s Brooklyn Nets and the Barclays Center.
The Alps. A fish farm. A sustainable hotel. Vineyards. Academia Barilla. Agriturismo. In Switzerland and Italy, students encounter European hospitality and tourism firsthand.
Alumnus Anthony Maddaloni, BA’10 (Flor), develops Lego designs and builds those creations as a master model builder at LEGOLAND in Yonkers, N.Y.
Florham Campus freshman and theater arts major Kathryn McManus started a theater company for kids and by kids in Madison, N.J. So far, the company has staged eight productions, including "The Wizard of Oz (YPE)."
Student newspaper receives accolades
Congratulations are in order for The Equinox staff at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Metropolitan Campus for their three-peat win in the New Jersey College Newspaper Contest!
FDU chef cooks up a win
Metropolitan Campus Chef Mike Blackwell cooked up a win in a culinary challenge against other university chefs from Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Penn State, Gettysburg College, Monmouth and Princeton universities.
In the News
- NJ.com: FDU graduate programs make U.S. News and World Report best list
- Language Magazine: Why French?
- Politico: Trump's approval rating in N.J. drops to 28 percent, FDU poll finds
- NJ BIZ: Poll: N.J. voters still disapprove of Christie, state government
- NJ.com: NJ Speakers Series announces huge new season featuring Bill Clinton
- FDUKnights.com: Champions! Women'sbowling wins NEC Title for second time in three years
- The Washington Post: Shepard Smith, the Fox News anchorman who drives the Fox News faithful crazy
- Animation Career Review: Animation and video game animation programs named the best in NJ