Following the sudden closure of the IZOD Center, the University's Commencement 2015 ceremony has been moved to MetLife Stadium. The original time and date of 10 a.m. on May 19 remain the same.
Robert Prentky, a psychology professor at FDU's Metropolitan Campus, has been awarded a $1.3M federal research grant for the Campus Sexual Assault Perpetrator Treatment Pilot Project.
A group of Global Scholars recently embarked on a historic trip to vibrant and creative Cuba. They toured Havana, visited author Ernest Hemingway's home, and met with students at University of Matanzas.
Made up of mostly professors, including Gary Radford, a professor of communication at the Florham Campus, academic rock band, The Professors are the subject of a recent documentary.
The Smithsonian Channel screened its new documentary, "Legend of Lead Belly," about the eponymous folk and blues musician at the Metropolitan Campus.
CNN senior political analyst David Gergen visited the Florham Campus for a Q-and-A. He discussed Hillary vs. Jeb in 2016, the next generation of leaders and America as a world power.
In the News
- The Backgrounder: Poll director Krista Jenkins on Common Core and PARCC
- Commerce Magazine: FDU President Sheldon Drucker talks diversity
- NJ Spotlight: Alum Adenah Bayoh on IHOP, investments and the Fed
- NJ 101.5: Pharmacy Dean Michael Alvaltroni warns against new drug
- Asbury Park Press: Prof. Krista Jenkins on Gov. Christie and the White House
- NorthJersey.com: Dean Kenneth Vehrkens on companies leaving NJ
- NorthJersey.com: Knights men's basketball bouncing back
- Huffington Post: Assoc. Prof. Khyati Joshi on the swastika in the Hindu faith
- CBS New York: Battling binge drinking through education at Florham