Metropolitan Campus students spent their spring break serving the underserved in their community by preparing meals at the Hoboken Shelter.
Students in the Florham Campus design program have partnered with Market Street Mission, a local shelter, to create logos for the nonprofit's 5K race and fundraiser.
The Metropolitan Campus' student newspaper recently won two awards for its invesigative journalism and front page layout designs.
The Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship celebrates 25 years of supporting and educating New Jersey entrepreneurs.
The Mayor of Newark, Ras Baraka, visted hte Florham Campus to speak to students about education and overcoming poverty.
Enter the month-long Instagram contest for a chance to win cool prizes! It's simple: snap FDU-themed photos and hashtag your Instagram posts with #MyFDU.
In the News
- NJBIZ: Fifth year of entrepreneurship program for veterans
- Daily Record: Class explores "Downton Abbey" era
- NBC New York: Senator Menendez's political future in limbo
- NorthJersey.com: Commencement moves to MetLife Stadium
- New Jersey Stage: Alum Yasmine Rana receives artist fellowship
- Commerce Magazine: FDU President Sheldon Drucker talks diversity
- NJ Spotlight: Alum Adenah Bayoh on IHOP, investments and the Fed