The School of Pharmacy has become the School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. The school's new third floor features new labs, student study space, classrooms and more.
The Devils football team recently hosted Landon Doychak, a 9-year-old with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, for a day. He ran plays and became an honorary Devil!
The second annual "50 Under 50,” hosted by the Silberman College of Business, honored alumni business leaders. Bobby Stern and Andrew Cavitologave the keynote address.
University Provost Gillian Small on leadership and academics
New University Provost Gillian Small is focused on creating research, critical thinking and mentorship opportunities. "If students leave here feeling ... they’re well set up for their next step ... then I think we’ll have done a good job."
President Capuano receives township award
The Teaneck Chamber of Commerce recently honored University President Christopher A. Capuano with an education award at the organization’s 15th Annual Community Awards dinner.
'There's an app for that,' and she designed it!
Florham Campus junior Kathleen Falcon has designed two mobile apps: one teaches players about cybersecurity, and the other seeks to eliminate prescription medication overdoses.
In the News
- The Washington Post: Poll finds young people would really like to vote for someone not named Clinton or Trump
- NorthJersey.com: Ronald Calissi, FDU associate dean and 'larger than life' figure, dies at 69
- Harvard Business Review: Why more American men feel discriminated against
- University Business Magazine: 18 ideas for campus career center events and services
- Harvard Business Review: Would Amazon's 30-hour-week experiment work in your company?