Last semester, FDU introduced a nursing major at the Florham Campus for the first time. Read about the new cohort of students, expansion of health sciences programming and more!
Writer and political activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali discussed her perspective on Islam with Robert Houle, associate professor of history, and students at the Florham Campus.
FDU student Nicole Salomone presented a paper on vampires and premature burial at an academic conference at University of Oxford over winter break.
Fairleigh Dickinson University alumna Linda Wellbrock, MBA'03 (Flor), is giving a leg up to female entrepreneurs with her company Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners.
Kent Fairfield, assoc. professor of management, promotes experiential learning in his classroom. His students work on community-service projects and "learn management by doing management."
Stacie Lents, associate professor of theater, has a new play debuting at the Crossroads Theatre in New Brunswick, N.J. in February. She discusses the show, "College Colors," which addresses race and friendship with MyCentralJersey.com.
In the News
- Eduinversal: Four FDU graduate degrees named to Best Masters lists
- NCAA Champion Magazine: Great championship moments - FDU bowling win in 2010
- MyCentralJersey.com: FDU-Florham's Brown a rebound machine
- Teaneck Daily Voice: Teaneck, FDU forge closer ties around sports
- NJ.com: Hoverboards banned at FDU
- NorthJersey.com: Poll finds opposition to north Jersey casinos lessening
- NJ 101.5: Is your workplace diverse enough?
- NorthJersey.com: Tending to business: Bergio boutique
- The Guardian: Learning to eat nutritious food alongside her students
- NorthJersey.com: WFDU remembers David Bowie