Senior Lecturer and ESL Coordinator
Professor Oliveros is a dedicated professional with over 14 years of experience in education and 4 years’ experience of supervision. She is acknowledged for revamping and developing new writing curricula in English as a Second Language Studies both in online classes and live classes. She also assists in promoting and recruiting adult learners.
Professor Oliveros is an expert in implementing new teaching methods to meet the diversified needs of bilingual students and the use of lectures and projects designed to create positive results in individuals and groups.
- Ph.D. Candidate in Teacher Education and Teacher Development School of Education, Montclair State University
- Master in Education: Curriculum and Learning Concentration in Bilingual and ESL Education College of Education, William Paterson University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology School of Humanities and Social Science, William Paterson University
- ENGL 0097/0098: Basic English
- ENGL 1111/1112: Literature and Composition I & II
- SPCH1155: Public Speaking
- ESL: English as a Second Language (ESL) (online and in-person)
PADM 1116: Leadership Seminar