Director, Disability Support Services
Mr. Shah has been working at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Florham Campus since 2010. A major part of his job as Director of Disability Support Services is to interpret federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to the rights of students with disabilities and develop procedures and practices to help and support the students. He oversees the Office of Disability Support Services at Florham Campus and also responsible for coordinating students’ academic accommodations for FDU’s study abroad programs. Since 2010, he has been working closely with an extremely diverse student population including students with disabilities, minority students, and international students.
Mr. Shah is currently serving on executive board of NJ-AHEAD (New Jersey Association on Higher Education and Disability), which is an affiliate organization of international AHEAD. He has a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy from University of Pune, India. He has obtained both a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and well as a Masters degree in Administrative Sciences (MAS) from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Vice-President, New Jersey Association on Higher Education And Disability (2016-2018).
- Secretary-Treasurer, Professional Administrative Senate at Fairleigh Dickinson University (2015-2017).
- Association on Higher Education And Disability.
- National Association of ADA Coordinators.
- Coalition for Disability Access in Health Science and Medical Education.
- National Association of Disability Examiners.
- College Student Educators International.
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA).
- ATIA (Assistive Technology Industry Association).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Administrative Sciences (MAS)
- Program Design and Strategies for Special Populations in Higher Education (MSSA 6612)
- Mentoring Students for Success (MSSA 6626)
- Transitioning to University Life (UNIV 1001)
- Preparation for Professional Life (UNIV 1002)
- Freshman Seminar (FRSH 1000)