Your message up in lights at the Stadium
In the days before FDU's 72nd Commencement Ceremony, hundreds of graduates and their friends and families took the opportunity to write brief messages for display in MetLife Stadium during the event. The submitted messages can be viewed online.
A great way to express your thanks and your congratulations:
To Marcie the best roomie EVER thanks for a great four yrs best of luck next year with teaching!
To MPS who was always smart and now has papers to prove it! Congrats from VA and AHA.
OR use Twitter:
Messages with the hashtag #fdugrad sent by May 17 will also be considered for display at the Commencement Ceremony on May 19.
Whether your message is submitted on this form or tweeted:
- Message must be in English
- Message must be submitted by May 17
- Message length limited to 98 characters including spaces and punctuation
- Message must be appropriate to the commencement event and family viewing
- Message will be reviewed for content, repetition, or misuse and may be declined at FDU's discretion
- Message may not be displayed during the ceremony, due to time constraints, but may be shown on the FDU website after the ceremony
- There is no way to request or predict when your message may appear