Wroxton College is a campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University. The Wroxton program is part of FDU’s study-abroad program.
To enter the Wroxton program,
• Students must have a cumulative grade point ratio of 3.00 or better in 4.00 system (or equivalent), as indicated on an official college transcript.
• Students must be second-semester sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduates.
• Students must come to Wroxton College from regionally accredited institutions in the United States. Applications must be approved by the sending college or university before admission to the Wroxton program can be granted. This approval is indicated by the signature of the dean of students or a designated official of the college or university.
• Students must send three letters of recommendation from current or former professors.
• Graduate students must submit application with official college transcripts and, if matriculating, GRE test scores.
• Fairleigh Dickinson University and Wroxton College will notify the United Kingdom’s immigration authorities of any student who is accepted and registered for attendance at Wroxton College but fails to arrive or, having arrived, subsequently fails to attend.
For more information, contact:
Nicholas D.J. Baldwin, Ph.D.
Dean, Wroxton College
Wroxton, Nr. Banbury
Oxfordshire OX15 6PX
Phone from U.S.: 011.44.1295.730551
Fax from U.S.: 011.44.1295.730059
Brian Swanzey, Director