Military Service Personnel.....FDU welcomes you !!!
We will strive to make your experience here rewarding.
To gain admission to FDU as an Undergraduate Adult and/or Part-Time student, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Application for Adult & Part-Time Admissions.
- Submit transcripts from all the institutions attended post high school.
- If you have fewer than 24 college credits, submit a high school transcript or GED with Scoresheet.
- Freshman applicants, full-time or part-time, must submit an official SAT or ACT test score. Students who are 25 years of age or older; or a veteran, who has graduated high school and served in any of the armed forces of the United States military for two years or more prior to their intended term of enrollment, are not required to provide an SAT or ACT score. The University, however, reserves the right to request additional information and supporting documents and to require further assessments, including an interview or an internal assessment.
- Submit Joint Services Training (JST) documents.
- Submit ACE transcripts.
Processing times will vary.
For more information about Services and Opportunities for Veterans at FDU, click here.
Office of Undergraduate Adult and Part-Time Admissions
Fairleigh Dickinson University
1000 River Road, H-DH3-10 Teaneck, New Jersey 07666
Phone (201) 692-2551 Fax (201) 692-7305 or firstname.lastname@example.org