FDU Travel Grant
A campus visit is the best way to discover that Fairleigh Dickinson University is the right school for you! We encourage you to see us for yourself, so let us help you with our FDU Travel Grant. Just follow the guidelines below to ensure your eligibility for this program.
Travel Grant Highlights for Fall Applicants
Travel grants are available to students and their families who travel more than 150 miles within the United States to visit FDU’s Florham Campus or Metropolitan Campus.
- Register to attend an admissions visit to either (or both) of our northern New Jersey campuses, such an Open House, Explore FDU Day, Admitted Students Day or daily campus visit.
- Complete your visit before May 1.
- A $1,000 travel grant will be applied when you enroll at FDU. (Travel-related expenses include lodging and travel by ground or air, but does not include meals.)
- Receipts are required for verification and should be sent to the Office of Admissions via fax to 201-692-7309, by email to email@example.com, or by mail to: Office of Admissions, 1000 River Road H-DH3-10, Teaneck, NJ 07666.
- Receipts must be submitted no later than September 1 of the year enrolled.
Schedule your campus visit now at fdu.edu/visit!
NOTE: FDU's Vancouver Campus also offers a special travel grant for students interested in attending its location in British Columbia, Canada.
Please contact one of our campus Office of Admissions at:
Florham Campus 973-443-8900
Metropolitan Campus 201-692-7308