Combined Degree Advantage Program
Earning a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years requires drive, ambition, and dedication. FDU understands how committed you are to your education, and we'll fuel your efforts by offering the Combined Degree Advantage Program. This initiative provides high‑achieving students with continued scholarship support for a fifth year of graduate study at FDU.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAM:
- Complete both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in just five years
- Receive scholarship support in your fifth year for graduate study
- Accelerate your career and gain the attention of potential employers
- Enjoy the flexibility to pursue your master’s degree at either the Florham or Metropolitan Campus
- Choose from 30 combined degree programs including Accounting/MBA, Political Science/Public Administration, and the five‑year QUEST Teaching program
- Gain admittance to select programs or begin taking graduate‑level classes as early as freshman year
The Combined Degree Advantage Program creates an affordable, accelerated path to becoming a successful professional. We can’t wait to see what it does for you! For more information, please contact Susan Brooman at 201-692-2571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View a complete listing of our combined degree programs here.
Director of Graduate