Your Undergraduate Application
Two Ways to File Your FDU Application
FDU's Application Process
At Fairleigh Dickinson University, all applications are individually reviewed. We take into consideration your total personal and academic background before making a final admission decision. Here are the three top areas we consider:
- The type of college preparatory classes you take in high school
- Evidence of solid academic performance
- Your performance on standardized test scores
We also consider teacher recommendations and such extracurricular activities as athletics, student government, community service and work experience.
If you’re considering FDU, we encourage you to apply early in your senior year of high school. This is especially important to ensure space in some of our more popular programs which fill quickly.
We recommend that your academic background include the following:
- 4 units of English
- 2 units of history
- 3 units of science (2 units of laboratory science minimum)
- 3 units of college prep mathematics (such as Algebra I and II and geometry)
- 2 units of foreign language
- 4 units of electives (at least 3 of which should be academic in nature)
Are You International?
Please use International Admissions Application Forms.
Vancouver Campus Applicants
Please use Vancouver Campus Admissions Application Forms.
(Transfer Students: Please refer to Transfer Student section)
Early Decision Deadline
Application deadline for Early Decision applicants.
Application deadline to receive priority consideration for scholarships and grants.
Preferred deadline to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Recommended application deadline for fall admission.
Enrollment and housing deadline (students who observe this deadline are guaranteed campus housing).